Top 10 Reasons To Date A Baseball Player

Top 10 Reasons To Date A Baseball Player:

1. They Have GREAT Hands.

2. They’re used to scorin no matter what base they’re on.

3. THEY HAVE TREMENDOUS ENDURANCE.

4. They always use a glove.

5. They don’t stop till the job is done and there is always extra innings.

6. They never strike out.

7. They like to touch every base carefully.

8. They swing BIG sticks.

9. They take the extra base if they can.

10. They slide into home REALLY HARD.

10 Reasons to Date a Lesbian

10 Reasons to Date a Hockey Player


31 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Obviously you've never dated a ball player. They're way too much drama and it's better just to hang out with a business guy.

Anonymous said...

im not so sure that we have great endurance but pretty much everything else is right.

Anonymous said...

Baseball players
are awful at all that stuff,
they might be "big"
but thats about all they got going for them

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure there is nothing good about dating a baseball player. I did it for 10 months until I got smart. They are not "BIG" and have NO endurance. They only have endurance for cheating. Ha!

Anonymous said...

AMEN about the "endurance for cheating haha there are always exceptions to the rules about ball players- but it is just a TOTALLY different culture- so be careful girls!

Anonymous said...

i got fucked by a baseball player and it was the best night of my life! i squirted

Anonymous said...

NOT All BASEBAll PlAYERS ARE CHEATERS! iM DATiNG ONE NOW AND iM COMPlETlY iN lOVE WiTH HiM.

Anonymous said...

baseball players are sex beasts, they know everythin there is to kissing ;]

Anonymous said...

whats up with all the baseball player haters?!

Anonymous said...

I'd hit that.

Anonymous said...

I'm dating a baseball player and he is all of those things EXACTLY & more!!!!! He's the best :D

Anonymous said...

baseball players are studs! :]

Anonymous said...

whoever got cheated on it is because he is mlb nd u have no talent on ur team ur triple A at best

Anonymous said...

im a baseball player and i have all of these for damn sure ask the 22 girls ive fucked

Anonymous said...

Better to date a hockey player. =D

Anonymous said...

baseballl players are all of this plus more im for sure about it i cnt wear the protective equipment cause my bats so big and my gf loves me to death and we r all players and cheaters no matter wht sport baseball players are jst nbetter looking than the others so we stand out we cnt help girls love us

rhyne said...

nah. we're great:) promise. 7049009229. that is sooooo not my number;)

Anonymous said...

I love baseball players. We have some FINE ones at our school. I'm a softball player for school, travel, and rec so we get along great!!!! Baseballers hit me up ;)

Anonymous said...

Big boody joody likes my love bat do does Jill

Anonymous said...

iam actually with a baseball player and he mets all these reasons and more...love him so much we are planng to get marrie this coming year...and about the cheating girls just learn how to play around them and strike them out and if they love you they stay with u and learn from there slips.

Anonymous said...

i dated a baveball player for 2 years.. freshmen and sophomore year. he was the best.. awe just grew apartt... iv been the baseball manager at my school all 4 years.. and to be honest, they are just guys that have a love for a sport that you cant explain. all you guys are doin is putting them in their own little catagory. im a huge baseball fan, and all the baseball players iv worked with have always treated me with love and respect. soo yess baseball players are the best guys to date(:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm dating a pro ball player now... It depends on the guy, when it comes to being a "player," but he sure does know how to make some good lovin!

Anonymous said...

Im in Atlanta and i want to date a baseball player that i've been having my eye on, but dont no where to meet him. (Jurrgens)

Anonymous said...

college baseball guys are worthless cheaters and always broke. dont waste your time. go for a business man they will be successful in life and are actually respected

Anonymous said...

I play ball.. just give us a chance.. Its worth it.. I'm playing above college ball...we know what we are doing... Hit me up on the kik app ladies... BaseballWilly

Anonymous said...

Yup. Mines a keeper. Gotta love him! He can really use his tongue...kissing wise (;

Anonymous said...

It's better to date a hockey player. I am one and I gotta girlfriend who is crazy for me. And plus, baseball players only know how to hit balls.

Anonymous said...

Dated a MLB 1st base coach.....we talked everyday for a couple months..when I did not put out one day because I wasnt ready and he said that he respected that then 2 days later he said that he could not see me anymore.....I'm humble but we know when we are very beautiful and good hearted people....I can do wayy better...STAY AWAY FROM THEMMMMM

Anonymous said...

I've been dating a baseball player for 3 years now and he's all of these things. All of us gf's for the boys got shirts with this on it

Anonymous said...

The only reason you probably aren't dating a baseball player or got cheated on is because your not a softball player like me.(: and not just any softball player you have to be a beast at softball.. I'm just saying baseball players and softball players are a match made in heaven.