10 Reasons Why You Should Date a Fat Girl

craigslist.org


Here you go girls. One from your own kind. Infighting within the female of the species. MEOW!!!

10 reasons why you should date a fat girl:

I'm tired of seeing really ugly thin women with nice looking guys. What about us cute fat girls? Wouldn't you rather be with a pretty girl? You can work on the fat, but you can't work with ugly...

1. If you take the fat away from the fat girl, she'll be fucking smoking;you take the skinny from the skinny chick...she'll still look like an ugly ass horse.

2. You might not be able to pick her up, but she can PICK you up.

3. No more blankets.

4. Larger mouth capacity.

5. She'll let you eat beef--she'll probably eat most of it.

6. This is cliche, but "more cushion for the pushin".

7. She's probably an emotional wreck, so if you show her the least bit attention, she'll be at your beck and call.

8. Bear hugs.

9. Let me repeat, larger mouth capacity.

10. Economy size. More is Better. Bigger is better.


So if you find any of this humorous, or would like to add on to this post, please comment.

I'm sure i'll be inundated with hate mail, so to all the haters out there, Bring it!

Top 10 Reasons To Date An Italian

Top 10 Reasons to Date A Fat Girl


25 comment(s):

Crazy Zen Monk said...

that is kinda funny, however in reality, it doesnt matter how fat or skinny someone is. what matters is who they are as a person

Anonymous said...

Yeah fat girls rocks!, they are soft, warm, cute, joyful, had really juicy asses and legs, you can invite them to dinner almost anywhere without worrying about if they gonna like it and they never will ask you to get in good shape n_n!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha these reasons are actually true. I like it.

Anonymous said...

this is fucking retarded.

Anonymous said...

awesome lol
finally we realise that like all skinny chicks are, as u sed, ugly horses!! :)

great blog thanx

Anonymous said...

Ha! Nice post. :)

Anonymous said...

why would a man want to se a fatty take his beef away from him?

And what man wants to be carried by a fat woman? Or any woman at all?

He can hardly have sexual intercourse with the fatty, she's too fat? Not very flexible and have bad condition, can he even take her from behind? Probably not, he will get stuck between her fat asscheeks!!!

She will eat him out of the house, fatties smells bad and have alot of diseases! how attractive is that?

and what man wants a woman who can't even walk 10 metre without getting sweaty?

what man would choose a fat woman over a skinny woman like Megan fox? perhaps someone whos mentally ill!

and this: finally we realise that like all skinny chicks are, as u sed, ugly horses!! :)

(-> ALL <- skinny chicks are ugly horses) Well how come the top 100000000 and beyond list of most attractive and sexy woman in the world only contains SKINNY or curvy WOMEN? yeah suck on that fatty! Chubby women is what you take if you can't get a skinny one, but if you like fatties your probably desperate and have no selfrespect, or you might possibly have a fetisch!


FATTIES ARE UNHEALTHY AND DISGUSTING! THEY ARE SICK AND SHOULD GET HELP, CUS THEY WILL PROBABLY DIE TOO YOUNG OF SOME KIND OF HEART DISEASE!


and skinny girls are hot, so shut your fat bitter mouth!

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend is a fat girl and she is very flexible plus she is extremely delicious in bed. I love the anal sex and no I do not get stuck between her cheeks. She loves sex as much as I do. Before I met her I absolutely hated fat chicks. That was until I experienced how hot and juicy they can be. My girl always smells good and is the most caring person in the world. Yes it is true Megan Fox is hot. BUT do NOT compare a woman who has money to fix all her imperfections to a regular woman. By imperfections I mean plastic surgeries, expensive nutritionists and trainers. These people pay people to clean and organize their lives. A normal woman works hard and does everything on her own.That is why the 100000 most beatiful and curvy woman in the world are rich and famous. Beside that a rich and famous actress or singer's job is to stay fit. If they aren't fit most likely they will be forgotten. I really doubt Megan Fox will be thought of hot and sexy if she became fat.

Anonymous said...

I like them when they are not circles but still have the concave curves. But great reasons, especially 3, 6, 8, and 10. I especially lub the softness. GOOD STUFF

Anonymous said...

I like them when they are not circles but still have the concave curves. But great reasons, especially 3, 6, 8, and 10. I especially lub the softness. GOOD STUFF

Anonymous said...

That one anonymous guy's a dick. There is an unwritten law of beauty. The media really makes it apparent though who they feel is beautiful and who isn't. The problem is that chances are when you see a famous person on the cover of a magazine, in a photo, or just there, they have gone under maintenance. Most of the images that you see in magazines have been altered to make them always seem perfect looking. Even before the photo editing, many of these people have gone through plastic surgery. It just goes to show, that it's all bullshit. No one naturally can fit the unnatural standard of beauty. And where's the proof for your assumptions? Come back fully loaded asshole. You're part of the problem, "you cock smoker."

Anonymous said...

Not to mention sickle cell anemia.

Anonymous said...

This ever so wishful post fundamentally fails due to not applying to real men.
A real man wants to control a girl in his bed. He wants to squeeze her and turn and twist her in his arms and pick her up and hear her squeak, impressed and terrified. The man wants to be bigger.
The man wants to be the master.

Kinda hard to control a girl in bed when she is a 250 lbs locomotive.

Also, a very important factor: athletic capability.
Mouth capacity, so what? It's not like I want to put 3 penises in there, small mouth is enough for me and is actually better.
What I do like is acrobatics in bed, and a skinny girl can bend in all kinds of ways that a fat girl cannot.

Finally, to lick a fat girl's yummy places, i have to reach between the folds.

So, no thanks.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, 250 may be a bit much (especially if she's short), but I think that most people here are talking about in the 150 - 200 pound range. Not that anything above that is ugly, it's just very unhealthy. Everyone should have a balanced range. Not too big, not too skinny.

Adriana Negron said...

this debate is very interesting.
First there is not such thing as a perfect woman for all man.I understand that media pushes one ideal of beauty. I can give you a milion reasons and tell you how good it is to be with a fat chick BUT if you don't dig it you don't. I was overweight at one point of my life and had my high-school sweetheart. I lost weight. I'm a skinny chick now. my high-school sweetheart and i broke up and he is still dating overweight girls. In the other hand my new boyfriend is not attracted to fat girls. You might say "but if you where fat your new boyfriend wouldn't be with you" and I understand why. your whole body changes, your face even your attitude you are a completely different person.To be honest im happy with my decision to lose weight is not only healthy physically but emotionally makes a big difference. If you are a fat girl and you are happy and confident with your weight good for you! and if you are skinny girl stop heating on the fat chick you never now what could happen in the future. And guys it's OK to have different taste.

but my point is... beauty cant be seen in a scale

Anonymous said...

wow look at all the chubby chasers. fat people are disgusting, and anyone who dates a fat person has absurd self esteem issues. we are wired to be attracted to healthy people who will carry forth our genes, fatties arent health. they are a blemish on our society, sponging off our social services. this applies to fat men too.

150 pound woman? no thanks, disgusting. hope 'it' dies in a fire.

odin said...

yeah, i actually agree with all this. not many down sides. my girl is like 249 lbs, and doesnt look it! she looks around 220 or a little less, she has an hour glass shape, not extremely round. i have been working on getting her to lose some weight but i dont want her anorexically skinny. i like a fit girl with a little meat but its better to start big and go down than start little and go up. trust me i know that, before her all my gf's were skinny or a little chubby. and so far she has showed me more love than ANY girl ive been with. her round breasts are lucious, perfect size for me, and god i never wanted to fuck someone so bad.

Maj said...

I'm fat and I like it, i weight 200pounds and if you got a problem with it too freaking bad! I'm ekstremely healthy, i don't eat junk i like food and eath healthy, i eksercise 5 times a week and are a dancer. So screw you!

May said...

PS. you should date fat girls cause we re nicer, sweeter and better in bed there are studies

Anonymous said...

Weight doesn't mean anything unless it gets way too the extreme where it's unhealthily fat or skinny. Everyone has different opinions about what is better. I'm 13, 5'7" and 100 lbs. Do I look like a horse? No. Not all skinny girls look like horses. Not all fat girls look like whales.

Anonymous said...

c'mon fatties who commented above..admit it.. 'YOU ARE JEALOUS!' :P

Anonymous said...

I weigh 154 and I get hit on by famous actors when I go to conventions each year I'm not super thin or model body worthy but I'm hott and u don't have to be a twig to be hot 90% of women like Megan fox are cunts that will suck the mailmans Dick while your at work. Women with meat on their bones and actually have a personality. I have imperfections everyone does but no matter what shape you are as long as you love yourself and look like how you want to other opinions don't matter. Did you ever look at Roman and Greek depiction of goddesses? They aren't twigs! They are the idea of what was perfect and big chicks have big Tits and we won't die while having a child like a boney chick would. Being to big is bad but being right in the middle is ideal.

Anonymous said...

Clearly there is a seperation of people who prefer heavier women and those who prefer rails. I happen to fall on the thicker side of things but at one point I wasn't and either way is okay with me and my boyfriend. The scale says 210 but I look 160 and I used to be 130. This is ridiculous...if you don't like heavier people why would you even read this list and if you read it for "humor" its not funny that you're an asshole. you say that the people on here commenting are so gross and what have you for liking heaver people but seriously, you're the gross ones. No super skinny person (unless they have a really fast metabolism) can say they are truely happy. I have a lot of skinny friends and we are all extremely similar and I have noticed that I have been in 4 long term relationships while they cant even land a man.. and yes they are very attractive. being heavier i know that i have everything i want and need in my personality and the way i look, i am happy with who i am and Im proud that my boyfriend loves me, ass and all. Bottom line, my friends cant get boyfriends who arent assholes and i have had a few great relationships with fantastic, fit, sexy men... they arent sticking around for the "cushion" or the security of their meat, they're sticking around cause im great, i know it and apparently so do they.

Anonymous said...

:) As long as you're a good person, I don't think it matters.
I think though, that overweight girls are just easier to have fun with! Theyre're all so relaxed and, aren't actually that hung up on their looks so they can relax and have fun, whereas some girl who's constantly hung upon their looks is probably a real drag for a guy. But, like I said, as long as you're a good person, where's the problem? :D

Anonymous said...

more cushion for pushin man haha