Top Reasons To Date a Track Girl

Top reasons to date a track girl:

1. We are qualified to perform in many posistions.

2. We like gettin' drilled (to make us better).

3. We are good at handlin' the stick/baton.

4. We'll do whatever to get to the finish line.

5. Our thick thighs help us stay on top of things.

6. Long distance runners like to fo lon and hard and sprinters like to go short and fast but all good runners can do both.

7. Thanks to our endurance, we're like the energizer bunny... We keep Goin'..and goin'...

8. We want our opponent to finish last.

9. We go hard from start to finish.

10. Our timing is jsut right.

11. WE RUN THINGS!!!!

Top 10 Reasons To Date A Basketball Player

16 Reasons To Date A Horseback Rider


1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I will immediately seize your rss as I can't to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you've any?
Kindly let me recognise so that I may subscribe. Thanks.


My web blog :: firma reklamowa