Top 10 Reasons to Date Outside Your Race

by Jason Roth
Top ten reasons to date outside your race:


10. The food.

9. First-hand, experimental analysis of sexual stereotypes.

8. Other people think you're open-minded and shit.

7. People in your own race look all the same.

6. For the ability to turn an otherwise dull evening at a dance club into a full-blown race riot.

5. So you can order something more interesting than chicken with cashew nuts without having to cart around a fucking dictionary.

4. The chance to see your future daughter step out of the shower in all her exotic, biracial glory.

3. A license to tell racist jokes as long as you top them off with: "That's ok, I'm going out with one."

2. To piss off the racist "diversity" advocates by fucking with the gene pool and helping to end the existence of races.

1. So you can say things like: "I'm a lover, not a hater", "What matters to me most is what's on the inside", and: "I like my women the way I like my food: Hot. Spicy. And with big fucking tits." Booya!

Top Ten Reasons to Date a Genealogist

10 Reasons NOT To Date A Hockey Player - 2

Did you have an opinion on this? Then post a comment.


0 comment(s):