Top 10 Reasons To Date A Race Car Driver

Top Ten Reasons To Date A Race Car Driver:

1. They have strong fingers.

2. They always know when to slow down and speed up.

3. They have tremendous stamina and endurance.

4. They always wear proper protection.

5. They have the fastest 'lap' times.

6. They know how to work their tools.

7. They Love getting dirty.

8. The harder and faster they go the better.

9. They know how to work around tight areas with ease.

10. They're always practicing so they can become better.

Someone else added # 11 which I think is the best one...

11. They know when to bump you in the right place to get you going.

16 Reasons To Date A Horseback Rider

Top 10 Reasons To Date A Basketball Player


8 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah! Dating race car drivers FTW :)
I love my driver!

Anonymous said...

Love my driver too :)

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more with the whole 11 reasons. I love my driver too.... ;)

Anonymous said...

i lovee my driver :)

Anonymous said...

So im pretty sure they need to redo this. I love it and everything but Im a chick and I race(;

Honda Airwave 2007 said...

Well that’s Nice article! this blog is good. I enjoyed all the way down. Thanks for the post.

Japan Used Cars said...

Great post and now I know what to do, thank you! Actually this Blog post helped me a lot. I hope you continue writing about this kind of entry.

Japan Used Cars in Zimbabwe

suzana martin said...

An ideal course for those looking for a half day Rally driving experience session or just for a bit of fun. The half-day driving experience will provide you with a real feel for rally driving at speed in our high powered rage buggy. With us you will receive the best in car rally and race tuition.