Top 10 Reasons To Date A Dancer

Top ten reasons to date a dancer:

1. We can do it in many positions.

2. We have perfect technique, good rhythm and great hip rotation.

3. We're used to having bruises on our knees.

4. We're used to performing in very little clothing.

5. Underwear doesn't get in the way because we don't wear any.

6. Straddling is our natural position.

7. After a quick intermission we're ready to go at it again.

8. We don't mind getting hot and sweaty.

9. We're not as delicate and fragile as we look.

10. And of course Flexibility imagine the possibilities.

10 Reasons to Date a Hockey Player

10 Reason Not To Date A Hockey Player


4 comment(s):

louise said...

amazing guys read it more offten

Anonymous said...

i used to be a dancer and i think this is very true.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha all true I love it!! I'm gunna send this to my boyfriend and see what he says

Anonymous said...

Im dating a dancer and she told me to look this up and I did and no im happier that I have her in my life